Monday, October 10, 2011

Sam's Club Sells coal/wood furnaces

http://www.samsclub.com/sams/shop/product.jsp?productId=prod4850649&pid=20111010_InsiderROL&rid=1191639370&cid=promoemail

The above link is from an e-mail I received today from Sam's Club.  They are offering a coal/wood furnace so you can eliminate your HIGH OIL BILLS!   What are they going to think of next.  If says fits right up to you duct work.  They make it sound like a 2 hour job based on the little I have read. 
I am not sure what to say about this.  Anyone have any thoughts? 
Cut Your own wood! Dig your own Coal!  Just takes a saw and a pick/shovel and you are now self sufficient. 
Does anyone remember the days of burning coal for heat?  I do and I am not that old.  I lived in a little community in North Central Pa.  The neighbor across the street burned coal. The filth on my car each morning.  The dust on the porch,  the dirt on the windows.  Certainly made for alot of Grumbling on my part.

I must say though the folks at Walmart/Sams Club certainly want to be the one place you will go to shop.  A lot of Chinese products-putting US workers out of jobs. 
I have a novel Idea-lets see how many of us can quit shopping at Sprawlmart and begin helping America again.  Buy American-such as Bully Tools-a small company in Steubenville ohio that manufactures 100% american made tools.  At a better quality and a more competitive price than the Chinese can bring to our country. 
Look around-ask around-you might be suprised! 
Oh and for those of you who do purchase this unit-Best of Luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment